--- - ---

Me dicen el desaparecido, fantasma que nunca esta.

2.11.11

MY SON THE DJ: MUNCHI


So some time ago I did this thing for "My Son The DJ" for Vice & Jagermeister. The plan was that my mother would be in it and basicly about her thoughts on what I am doing.

My dude Heartbreak said a lil something on the camera - while in his pyjamas LOL. Also you see a lil cameo of Brenmar and the Bomb Diggy Crew! Most important of course, I'm really proud to have my mom in it and I feel like this video really was on point! I hope you guys like it as much as we enjoyed making it!!


5 comments:

  1. This put a huge smile on my face! Much luck and success to you Munchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the interview from Walmer presents and some of his questions were whack man..we all believe in you munchi te lo juro. ever since i heard 'esta noche' i fell in love with moombahton. I come from a latin background and hearing electro-fused reggaeton is more than a dream come true. i love dancin, enjoyin music to the core, and you let me free. Love from Tokyo, Japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting this munchi! you are a big inspiration and i really connect with your music. when i start dj'ing i will spin you all the time :) big ups from nyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. the otherside of the party scene La familia
    good job

    ReplyDelete