--- - ---

Me dicen el desaparecido, fantasma que nunca esta.

2.11.11

MY SON THE DJ: MUNCHI


So some time ago I did this thing for "My Son The DJ" for Vice & Jagermeister. The plan was that my mother would be in it and basicly about her thoughts on what I am doing.

My dude Heartbreak said a lil something on the camera - while in his pyjamas LOL. Also you see a lil cameo of Brenmar and the Bomb Diggy Crew! Most important of course, I'm really proud to have my mom in it and I feel like this video really was on point! I hope you guys like it as much as we enjoyed making it!!


6 comments:

  1. This put a huge smile on my face! Much luck and success to you Munchi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the interview from Walmer presents and some of his questions were whack man..we all believe in you munchi te lo juro. ever since i heard 'esta noche' i fell in love with moombahton. I come from a latin background and hearing electro-fused reggaeton is more than a dream come true. i love dancin, enjoyin music to the core, and you let me free. Love from Tokyo, Japan

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for posting this munchi! you are a big inspiration and i really connect with your music. when i start dj'ing i will spin you all the time :) big ups from nyc

    ReplyDelete
  4. the otherside of the party scene La familia
    good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a beautiful look at the humble home life of a Genius Producer whizz kid. This dude, Munchi, is not just here for today or next year, imho, he is going to have an enduring impact upon the EDM scene for as long as he remains interested in it. He is totally unique and refreshing and I firmly believe he will continue to be throughout his career because he doesn’t like to repeat the same thing too often.
    Advertisement

    ReplyDelete